You should bring a bottle of water, wear a hat, and apply sunscreen before stepping out on the court. Bringing recess is also recommended if you are attending Tennis Camp.
Yes, gift certificates are available for purchase. This is a great idea for a birthday or christmas present. We'll send you the gift certificate via email. Please contact Head Coach, Stephanie Bowler to arrange.
In the event of extreme weather conditions our Head Coach, Stephanie Bowler, will be in touch to cancel and reschedule lessons.
Are You A Qualified Coach?
Yes. I have a Tennis Australia Level 1 and Level 2 & ATPCA certificates. I am a current member of both clubs.
Do You Have a Valid Working with Children’s Check?
Yes and the same applies for all the other coaches who work at the Terrigal Tennis Courts. I am happy to supply you with these upon request. I also have my first aid certificate.
Do you still play Tennis at a Competitive Level?
Yes, I love the sport and the thrill of competing. I still play the veterans events in Australia and around the world.
What do you think is the Best Thing about Tennis?
It really is an international sport, and no matter where you go in the world you can always find someone keen for a game. It is a sport for life and for all abilities. I would encourage anyone thinking of playing to do so.
What do you enjoy most about Coaching?
I really love meeting new people. I have even had the privilege of making great friends out of some of my clients.
• The ITF Tennis Association is the governing body for tennis around the world. This is the link to the world seniors tour, containing bio's and results from event around the world.
• Australian Open - Official Website of the Australian Open Tennis Championships.
• The second major of the year, the French Open is played on clay and requires stamina and mental strength to take out this title.
• Wimbledon is the biggest tournament in the world. Played on grass it has a long tradition with Australia dominating at various stages. All information on the club, live scores and draws, video clips from past matches, history of the tournament can be found on this site.
• The US Open is the last of the Grand Slam events for the year. Played at Flushing Medows in New York it is full of colour and old fashion razza-matazz.
• Terrigal BOM Radar.